Today News | April 25 | Odisha: Minor Boy Charred To Death As House Catches Fire In Sonepur

Sonepur: In a tragic incident, a nine-year-old minor boy was charred to death after house caught fire at Sankara village in the district in the wee hours of Sunday

Youth Charred To Death In Sonepur โ€“ ODISHA BYTES

According to sources, the fire broke out due to gas leak and it soon engulfed the house when the boy was asleep.

The boy sustained critical burn injuries in the mishap and rushed to hospital. He succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment, sources said.

Minor Boy Charred To Death As House Catches Fire In Sonepur

On being informed about the mishap, Fire department officials rushed to the spot and doused the flame.

In a separate fire mishap, as many as eight cattle charred to death after a fire broke out at a shed at Karuna village in Kakatpur of Puri district late last night. The blaze was doused by the villagers.

Minor Boy Charred To Death As House Catches Fire - Pragativadi

Though the exact reason behind the fire is unknown, a short circuit is believed to be the reason behind the mishap.

thanks…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *